The news is currently dominated by Coronavirus and we wanted to reassure you we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organisation regarding the spread of the virus and our focus is to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs whilst doing our part to keep you and our employees safe.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have enhanced our already robust cleaning techniques of our vehicles. In particular paying special attention to the touch points such as steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- In addition to the enhanced cleaning techniques we ensure sanitation of all vehicles on arrival to site and prior to delivery/collection.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitising products and employees are to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of all our employees. This includes instructing employees that feel ill to stay at home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We have implemented a new contactless key collect and drop off service.
- Our employees adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.